Facility Planning Process
Facility Planning – The McMahon Way
McMahon has a proven planning process developed from over 30 years of experience in helping over 1,200 clubs with their facility projects. Our comprehensive facility process includes:
- Membership research to learn what members want
- Goals and programming criteria identified
- Master plan developed for long-term facility improvements
- Identify first phase project with colored plans, illustrations, opinion of probably cost and feasible financing plan that is presented to the membership
- Opinion survey tool to test facility projects
McMahon Group’s insight and facility experience provides unparalleled success for achieving approval of needed clubhouse and golf projects. We also work with clubs who have chosen a designer to assist in packaging and presenting a facility plan.
Over $2 billion in approved clubhouse and golf course projects to date.
Learning about your club’s needs and McMahon Group’s services begin with our complimentary First Impressions visit.